The Noé bucket bag harks back to a design from 1932. A Champagne producer asked Gaston-Louis Vuitton to develop a sturdy, stylish bag in which he could transport five bottles of bubbly. This model in body-friendly Monogram canvas retains key features of the original – the iconic shape, generous volume, drawstring closure – but is made for modern life. The leather strap adjusts for comfortable shoulder wear.
10.2 x 13.4 x 7.5 inches
(length x Height x Width)
- Monogram coated canvas
- Natural cowhide-leather trim
- Textile lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Drawstring closure
- Strap:Removable, adjustable
- Strap drop: 10.2 inches
- Strap drop max: 12.6 inches
We guarantee to you that all products sold by the website are authentic and brand new with original packaging and are sourced directly from the manufacturers or approved manufacturer agents. We do not sell any replica, used, altered or refurbished products.
- We offer multiple choices of shipping destinations and shipping fees.
- We allow return for full refund and free exchange within 30 days.
- For complete details, please read our Shipping Policy and Return & Exchange Policy.