Nicolas Ghesquière brings his new Jacquard Since 1854 textile onto the OnTheGo GM tote. This woven textile is inspired by vintage wallpaper patterns and features Monogram Flowers and the number 1854, the year of the House’s founding. With two sets of handles, long and short, and a spacious interior, this is a versatile everyday bag.
16.1 x 13.4 x 7.5 inches
(length x Height x Width)
- Bordeaux Red
- Jacquard Since 1854 textile
- Calfskin leather trim
- Microfiber lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Flat inside zipped pocket
- Inside double pocket
- 2 long leather shoulder straps (drop: 28 cm)
We guarantee to you that all products sold by the website are authentic and brand new with original packaging and are sourced directly from the manufacturers or approved manufacturer agents. We do not sell any replica, used, altered or refurbished products.
- We offer multiple choices of shipping destinations and shipping fees.
- We allow return for full refund and free exchange within 30 days.
- For complete details, please read our Shipping Policy and Return & Exchange Policy.